Friday, November 20, 2015

Our Progress

Between work and school it has been hard to post any new information on my website. I have done a couple more things to put my project out there. I have tweeted the link of my project several times using the #technology. I have had an even bigger influx of people looking at my site daily which surprises me because I don't have too much information yet. I am hoping to add even more as the week progresses. 
We are currently working in groups on a PSA project. My group is with Blake, Thad, and myself. Our PSA is about being careful about what you post online. Our PAS is going well. we are going to make an iMovie to represent our topic. It will show a party and someone posting an inappropriate picture of the party online and in the end it will say not to risk posting it and facing the consequences. We are using non-copyright images and videos to creat a slideshow-type presentation using words to describe it instead of voices or sounds.

Here is a picture of my website's front page:




No comments:

Post a Comment