Friday, January 29, 2016

Service via video



For our service via video project we are making a video with the Ada Jenkins organization. Just yesterday we visited them and got some footage of the place and were able to interview 2 people that worked there. Now that we have this footage Kate, Andres, and I will be able to edit some of this footage and add the interview sections. We are going to add happy music to it and make it look as professional as possible.

I feel like this project has made me better at strategising video production and that after a few more of these projects I will be proficient enough to do this as my job. :P

I believe that the product is much more important than the process. When someone sees the product they can't see the process you went through, and honestly they don't care. If the product in the end is awful then the whole project was unsuccessful.

Thank you for reading my blog,
Gabe

The Ada Jenkins

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gabe, its Andres. Im really glad that this project will be helping you out in the long run! I think its cool how you think that this project is something you like because it could potentially help you out as a profession!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you guys were able to get some good footage yesterday! Excited to see your final product, but I do hope that you're picking up some life & tech skills throughout the process too. :)

    ReplyDelete